Tiny Planet Likes IT Conversations

Tommy Weir of Tiny Planet wrote a nice review of IT Conversations. In particular he enjoyed the interview with Billy Hoffman about AJAX security. He says:

If I had to pick one tech podcast and discard the rest it would be the originator of the species, IT Conversations. This blend of different shows has a wide-ranging remit from biotechnology to web development. They have a number of presenters who interview innovators and leading technologists, and they also put out recorded presentations from top conferences, which can be especially valuable. They're all free and available via iTunes.

I listen to them regularly, good meaty discussions which can be satisfying in the midst of the other more newsy, gossipy fluff that fills the tech podcast world. Sure, a lot of it is not for me, I usually have my thumb poised, ready to click through to the next one, there's a lot in the feed so you have to be selective.

But quite frequently you hear something that's well informed, interesting and current, covering an aspect of technology that you don't really see discussed anywhere. So I thought I'd point out ones that have ticked those boxes as I come across one. So, that's why I have a #1 up there in the title, it's going to be the first in a series.

From IT Conversations - pick #1: Ajax Security : TinyPlanet.eu
Referenced Thu Feb 21 2008 11:21:06 GMT-0700 (MST)

Please leave comments using the Hypothes.is sidebar.

Last modified: Thu Oct 10 12:47:18 2019.